Extn 1234

Partiotion:PSTN_Site1

Phone Model:7962

NOTE: It is Hardcoded, No Extension mobility

Config 2

Extn : 1234

Partition:Helpdesk_TOD(11:00 to13:30)

CFNA to : External number

1234 is logged in phoneset as well, But still will this TOD(Time of day routing) will work? In my scenario it still rings on Phoneset only, Its not routing the calls to external numbers as per the config 2.

Thanks & Regards,

Bala

3 Replies 3

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That should work correctly.  Make sure that the originating device placing the call to 1234 (gateway or phone) has a CSS that has Helpdesk_TOD above the PSTN_Site1 partition.  Since you have an equal match 1234, the partition order is used to selecting which device to go to.

Hi Martini,

Thanks for your reply, But anyway i have done the same, Also time zone also configured correctly, Still not working.. Not sure what would be the issue.Any idea?

Hi Jeya

Some other things to check:

- The DN in the ToD partition must be 'active' - i.e. linked to a device, or if you have just added a DN through call routing/directory numbers is must have the 'active' box checked.

- The ToD Partition must be in the CSS of the device you are calling from, and must be higher in the list than the normal non-ToD list. That way when there are two 1234s in the set of partitions avialable, the partition order is the tie breaker and the ToD partition wins.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!