Views
Helpful
Replies

Timer inter-digit used by the SIP Phone on CUCM 9.1

romuald.goux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have created a french dialplan with the + on a CUCM 9.1.

The length of a number in France is 10 digits. When I use a SCCP Phone the call run automatically for a french number.

But with SIP Phone (9971 or Jabber), the numbering match with the inter-digit timer.

This dialplan works very well in version 8.6

I do not understand why it does not work.

Any idea ???

Romuald

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The 9971 phone should be using KPML so it will send the number digit by digit to CUCM and route once there is only one match or a match is found with urgent priority.  When you dial on a SCCP phone and you are not seeing the inter digit timeout, are you going off hook and dialing each digit?  Just want to make sure you're not using onhook dialing to send the full number at once with the SCCP phone but dialing offhook with the 9971 digit by digit.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The 9971 phone should be using KPML so it will send the number digit by digit to CUCM and route once there is only one match or a match is found with urgent priority.  When you dial on a SCCP phone and you are not seeing the inter digit timeout, are you going off hook and dialing each digit?  Just want to make sure you're not using onhook dialing to send the full number at once with the SCCP phone but dialing offhook with the 9971 digit by digit.

Hi Joe,

You are right. I used onhook dialing with the SCCP phone.

I solved my problem. I forgot to check the Urgent Priority in the route pattern \+!

Thanks your help

Romuald

You're welcome.  Please also mark this solved and/or rate posts if they are helpful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: