Views
Helpful
Replies

Track call or history

nt0000001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

Can somebody tell me how to track a call "in live" ?

what kind of debug should i use ?

have different problems: users who are "receiving a transferred calls" but in GUI i can't see anything, call tries only 3 bips and so on.

I you have any link or example for debugs ...

PS: please alert me if some of those debugs are "greedy on resources" so I want shut off the system.

Thanks a lot

8 Replies 8

Robert Shaw
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

What equipment are you using?  Are you tracing a call within Call Manager?  Or on an ISR connected to an ISDN or SIP?

Hi,

Sorry for the lack of information... I'm just not used to telephonie services, I'm starting and having many problems

I have :

CUCM - System version: 8.6.2.20000-2

and CISCO2951/K9 as voice gatway

I can't find "where" CUCM but I read somewhere that i should look in the gateway ...

I'm not sure about this

If it's not enough information let me know

I want to see when a call is on how the redirection is hepenning or other...

The only way to get that real time, is to look at the debugs as the call is happening.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes Jaime,

But what debugs ? whats the load of those debugs for the system ?

can you give me some exemples please ?

thanks

exemple :

debug the outgoing call of a DN

debug ingoing call for a DN

debug all about a DN

same for a hunt pilot / list

And if someone know how to bulk-import the phone numbers (30 Numbers & names )for the extension module of the sercetary I'll be saved

Thanks

for troubleshooting and debugging VoIP Call Basics look at  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/h323/14081-voip-debugcalls.html 

Your not in Nortel land anymore.

OK Thanks,

I'll read a little ...

I thought more for a cmd as debun DN_Number ans see everything about it but obviosly doesn't existe.