cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

transfer/conference with external calls drops the call- CM 6.1 - CFB and MTP unregistered

shrutid22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have 2 server pub-sub call manager 6.1 running for 100 phones. suddenly it was brought to notice that external calls (incoming/outgoing) when transferred or conferenced are dropped. This happens to random extensions.

When investigated I found inbuilt CFB and MTP on one of the servers is having unknown status for registration. Other CFB and MTP is registered.

I guess the random selection of MTP/CFB from either server is dropping the calls. I tried to reboot the server but didnt help

Can some one have any idea about troubleshooting this further.

thanks and regards

Shruti

7 Replies 7

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

You could check if the IP voice media streaming service is running on the server that is having issues?

Please rate useful posts.

Running one one server, not activated on other. I wonder why not activated. But earlier never had this problem. System is in same state for more than 3-4 yrs now.

That explains why the CFB/MTP is not registered. You could take a look at the MRG's in the MRGL that are associated to the phones which have the issue and see if they have a CFB which is registered.

MRGs say used by 0 devices. Like really?? or its real time?

That means that those MRGs are not associated to any device. Are you sure there have been no changes to the system?

Yes... No changes. and suddenly this problem. what could be the reason though?

what is the possible way out, to get this working?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: