Views
Helpful
Replies

transfer from corporate directory with 8945

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

we have a strange issue with transferring from corporate directory.To be honest we have never really used it so I'm struggling a little with the setup.

Call is placed to a phone and answered.

on the answered phone User looks up person on Corp directory the person they want and dial

The phone selected In corporate directory rings but then there is no option to complete the transfer.

Now I believe this is to do with enabling Direct Transfer , but I'm unable to assign the softkey to any state that I can see , or perhaps enable the transfer hard key with direct transfer???

anyone had anything similar?

3 Replies 3

davethehedgehog
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there, did you ever get a fix for this? I have the exact same issue with 8945's.

Hi Dave,

To be honest I can't quite remember.It was during some training we noticed the issue , so I think we  just removed it from the training instructions. :-)

As no one used it and it was a new office , it didn't matter.Would be interested if you find out how to do it.

cheers

mark

I did eventually fix this with help from TAC. It was to do with the provider and remote-party-id. Totally off the wall, but when I disabled remote-party-id on the SIP trunk it started working.