cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transferring Consult or Blind from Attendant Console not working

Joseph E Spoon
Level 1
Level 1

We setup Attendant Console and everything is working except for transferring to internal numbers.  Any reason it would be doing this?

Thanks for your help.      

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

did you check if your cti ports on the call manager has the correct ot any CSS assigned to them to be able to transfer a call to the internal users?

If the internal users is in a certain PT and the CTI ports has no CSS assigned to them on the CUCM it will not transfer the calls.

Best Regards

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

did you check if your cti ports on the call manager has the correct ot any CSS assigned to them to be able to transfer a call to the internal users?

If the internal users is in a certain PT and the CTI ports has no CSS assigned to them on the CUCM it will not transfer the calls.

Best Regards

What do you mean by AA setup? All the CTI Ports are synced with unity (express), are they in jtapi group in cucm? Are CTI route point are registered in CUCM?

And no doubt as Mr. Vuuren explained the point...which is very common that particular PT is not member of CSS assigned to that CTI RP in cucm.

I'm rebuilding the entire Auto Attendant structure.  Do I need to set the CTI Port and Attendat Console into a particular partition when building it?

Thanks

I was able to rebuild everything connected to the Attendant Console and it is working now.

Thanks for all of the help

I added the CSS to the CTI Port device and the line associated and I'm still not having any luck.  Any more suggestions?

What type of attendant console is this?

Please rate all useful posts

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: