cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transformation patterns not working for device pools

wiltzlan
Level 1
Level 1

I'm installing CUCM 8.6 for a customer and I'm having problems with transformation patterns.  The client has 8 locations and they want a seperate DID used as the "main number" for each location.  I created a partition, CSS and device pool for each locations transformation pattern.  The DNs are 10XX, 11XX, 12XX and so on.  I can't figure out why the device pool transformation  patterns are not working.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

-----

NcGai                  

4 Replies 4

Abzal
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

How are these 8 locations connected? Do you have on each location gateway? Have you configured voip dial-peers?

Abzal

Best regards,
Abzal

Each location is connected with fiber.  There is a MGCP gateway at 2 of the locations with PRI circuits.

Can you elaborate on what exactly you are trying to do and what do you wish the transformation pattern to do?  Did you perhaps mean to use translation patterns?

Chris

Chris,

What I want is if a user makes a call CUCM changes the CID number based on the device pool that the phone is in.  For example, if a user makes a call from extension 1003 and the phone is in device pool A, the CID number is rewritten based on the transformation pattern assigned to that pool.  I hope I'm explaining this well enough.