Views
Helpful
Replies

translation into DID..

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all

i have got few phones having 62XX range which is given to one of our client now i want when these phones dial out .. only these few phone they will have their own DID displayed  as Caller ID which i have given to client on one of their phones not the main line number, Please help

Thanks A Lot

Jatin

7 Replies 7

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

guys please help.. any clue atleast

You should be able to enter the caller ID you would like displayed in:

Device ---> Phone ---> Select DN ---> External Phone Number Mask

This will be near the botton of the page, below Line text label

i really dont think this is the right answer because i tried the same and what happened is the number which i put in external phone number mask get displayed on the right top corner but when dialing out still the same number is displayed...means no change in Caller ID... Thanks for the suggestion.. any other help please post....

What are you using to connect to the PSTN? T1 (PRI or channelized), POTS, or ???

If you are using a route pattern, make sure the box that says Use Calling Party's External Mask, is checked. Also, If you are using a Route List, click Route List Details at the bottom of the page and then in the Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask field, use the dropdown menu and select On.

dont know how this will help.. means how route pattern will help.. line is BRI. Please suggest... if any problem in understanding my scenario let mw know will explain u again .

Thanks

Jatin

Have you checked the settings I suggested?

If not, please do that first.

If you did and it did not work, then post the call flow out to the PSTN

i tried with what u said but no effect .. please guide and how to post the call from means from router or from Call manager..?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: