cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation Pattern on SIP 8845 (CUCM 11)

Hello Community,

I have recently installed a CUCM v11 on which I have registered a couple of SCCP phones (7960,7965,7975). Upon that, I have work on LDAP integration to provide Corporate Directory feature on the phone.

Since the LDAP info was on the form for example +44.1895.XXXX , I have created a translation Pattern so that when a user is trying to reach a corporate number via the CorpDirectory the translation pattern "strips" the dialled number (predot) to call only the last 4 digits (internal phone)

However this translation-pattern seems not to be working on a brand new SIP phone 8845, even though this phone is able to place internal/external calls.

Can someone help on the above?

thanks in advance,

George

3 Replies 3

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

You translation pattern CSS should have access to the 4 digit internal partition.

Also can you paste the config for translation-pattern ?

Are other SCCP/SIP phones working fine - I mean are they able to use the same translation pattern?

What's the exact behavior with 8845 phone?

and yes we need more details about the TP as deepak mentioned.

-Atul

Thank you both for replying on this, the translation pattern that was working on the SCCP phones was at the form 44.1895.XXXX.

In order to solve this, I managed to create one new translation pattern that had the form

\+44.1895.XXXX

So this solved the case...

Thanks again,

george