Replies

Translation profile for -ephone-dn

alexabaev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys! I'm stuck.

I try add prefix 92 to my phone-dn with number 2303 by translation-profile

But it's not working.

I try call to number 2304 in this cisco (for exampe 2404) - but my callied number not change.... as 9222404

I want to do 2 route - based on source number: one  sip provider for 23xx, second provider - for  24xx

Is it possible decide inside one router ? Or i need push call outside ?

CME 3925  Version 15.4(3)M5

ephone-dn 3 dual-line
number 2303
translation-profile outgoing out3

voice translation-profile out3
translate called 3

voice translation-rule 3
rule 1 /^\(.*\)/ /92\1/

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Did you change translation-profile outgoing to translation-profile incoming as suggested by Aseem before? Please note that an outgoing call leg from IP phone will hit inbound dial peer from router point of view. Changing translation profile direction should work for you.

- Vivek 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Do you want to prefix 92 to calling number or called number? If you want to prefix 92 to calling number on the ephone-dn 2303, then can you try applying the translation-profile in incoming direction on the ephone-dn?

ephone-dn 3 dual-line
number 2303
translation-profile incoming out3

voice translation-profile out3

translate calling 3

voice translation-rule 3
rule 1 /^\(.*\)/ /92\1/

Aseem

Hi Aseem, oh, i'm wrong.

Of course, called number.

I try call to number 2304 in this cisco (for exampe 2404) - but my callied number not change.... as 9222404

Hi,

Did you change translation-profile outgoing to translation-profile incoming as suggested by Aseem before? Please note that an outgoing call leg from IP phone will hit inbound dial peer from router point of view. Changing translation profile direction should work for you.

- Vivek 

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: