cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translations or transformations not working

jkuehl
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue where internal numbers are not showing up on caller ID as their DiD and just the last four digits.  I have looked at Translations and transformations configurations and examples. I tried to apply them and am not getting anywhere.  Any help would be great.  I have a CUCM 9.1.1000 installed.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you please explain your call flow, i.e where are you calling from i.e. IP Phone and to what, i..e another IP phone, PSTN destination, etc?

Chris

We currently have a Siemens 5k switch that we have created a SIP trunk connection with.  All our out going calls and internal calls that are not setup on the UCM go over this SIP trunk.  The calls are being made from Cisco IP phones and are going out to a cell phone.  When i dial from ext 5100 the caller ID shows 5100 on the cell phone that i am calling when i need the caller id to show 2519281234.  When i make a call from a DiD 2511234567 the caller id show 4567 and not the entire DiD number.

I have tried setting up a Translation Pattern and Transformation Pattern and i am not able to get the full 10 digit number to show up on the other end.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: