Views
Helpful
Replies

Traversal License for Jabber MRA.

Siddharam M
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are implementing jabber MRA and i have a query regarding traversal call license.

Do we need traversal call license in Expressway-E inorder for jabber to work over internet..??

Currently expressway is displaying 0 traversal call license. Currently calling is working fine , but i need to know whether it is required or not.

Thanks in Advance..

Siddu

5 Replies 5

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Siddu,

I dont belive you need that. That is for a standard VCS feature.  The licenses you need are given below: You dont need to worry about traversal call license..

License DescriptionPIDExpressway C(EXPWY-VE-C-K9)Expressway E(EXPWY-VE-E-K9)
X8 Release KeyLIC-SW-EXP-K9includedincluded
Expressway Series
LIC-EXP-SERIESincludedincluded
H323-Sip interworking GatewayLIC-EXP-GWYincludedincluded
Traversal Server Feature SetLIC-EXP-En/aincluded
Advanced Networking OptionLIC-EXP-ANn/aincluded
Turn Relay OptionLIC-EXP-TURNn/aincluded
Please rate all useful posts

Thanks a lot Ayodeji...

Hi Ayodeji,

How many remote jabber sessions could be connected through expressway with the initial free bundle ? i hear it is 5 sessions only

And what license do I need to increase the no of concurrent jabber remote sessions ?

And if I order business to business license. what it could help for ?

Thanks

Hi Ayodeji,

I think that when outside Jabber user call another outside Jabber user, it will consume traversal license. Am i correct?

Thanks.

I am not sure about that. What I know is th eonly traversal license you need is on the expressway-e server..Traversal Server Feature Set-LIC-EXP-E, which is included in your  license pack.

Please rate all useful posts