Helpful
Replies

Trouble saving changes in CUCM 8.5

Sergio Arroyo
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

The problem is as follows:

When I try to save changes to settings for the Cisco 6961 and 3905 model in CUCM 8.5, this does not save.

I have other models of phones configured in CUCM and I have no problems to save the changes, only happens with the two models mentioned.

For the 6961 model upgrade to the latest version available on the website of cisco, but the problem persists.

Please help with this issue.

thanks

regards

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How do you figure the changes are not saved?  Are they not showing in the GUI configuration? Or the configuration does not seem to work? What changes are you making?

Chris

Chris

first of all, thank you very much for the help

I'll explain:

When I save a change to the Phone Setup screen, whatever, the changes are not saved. However, when I make changes in the display line configuration, the same phone, I have no problems.

At one point seemed to be a problem of the browser you were using (Internet Explorer), but I tried it with Mozilla and the problem has persisted

I hope I have explained the problem and can help me.

thank you very much

Watch for your feedback.

Hi Sergio

I think you maybe hitting this Defect:   CSCtf70210

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtf70210

As a work-around can you please run the following command on the cucm publisher CLI :

run loadxml

Then check if this fixes your issue.

The bug was first discover in cucm version 7 , but cucm 8.x was also affected by this.

Regards

Aditya Gupta

Dear Aditya

perform the configuration I indicated in the publisher, but the problem persists.

Do you have any other ideas on this issue?

Attentive to your comments

Sergio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: