cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Troubleshooting Remote Destination - Call does not ring mobile phone

jeffrey.girard
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 6.  Remote Destination Profile has been configured and is associated with the primary DN of the deskphone.  I set the "No answer ring duration" on the primary line to 20 and then set the "Answer too late" on the on the remote destination to 25000.  I did this to try to see where the phone call was going (this is a user for my client and I work remotely so I dont have physical access to either device).  I have also set the "Delay before ringing" value to 0 - so the mobile device should ring virtually simultaneously with the desk phone.

When I dial the DN of the deskphone, I get 4 rings and then it goes to UCX (I can tell because I get the opening greeting "Sorry, <user> is not available".

I am able to dial the mobile device directly, and after about 8 rings it goes to voicemail.

There are other users configured for Remote Destinations and they are working.  I have done a side by side comparison for the last hour and am not able to see why the mobile device is not ringing.

Jeff

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you performed a debug on the GW to see if it is hitting it?

Few things to verify as well:

Is the CSS defined properly on the RDP? 

Is the Remote Destination defined with the offnet access code?

Is the DN under RDP associated with the user?

is the RDP associated with the user?

Is the RD Set to Active?

Chris

Chris -

Yes on the debugs and no - its not being hit

Reconfirmed all others.

Hmm, try unchecking and then checking the enable mobility checkbox on RD.

If you are certain all configuration is accurate your only way to see for sure what is going on is to look at CCM SDI log traces.

Chris

on the profile use the re-routing css

That's the CSS used to make the outgoing call.

I'd recommend a dedicated pt & css if possible to avoid this issues

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Cristobal THANKS for helping me to refresh this configuration and solve a customer problem.

Best Regards

Enrique Villasana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: