cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trying to edit call handler

hutto.txed.net
Level 1
Level 1

Running Unity Connection 8.5.1 e and working with the Greetings.  I have two greetings configured, one for regular school year and the other for summer when there is no school.  I Select Greeting (standard) and trying to select Enable until , unfortunatly Greeting Enabled with No End Date and Time is checked and greyed out, i cannot change it.  Where is this set?

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Standard Greeting has no way to be changed for this, you want to use alternate greeting for this purpose.

HTH,

Chris

How would I create a call handler greeting to go from example:  june 1 thru July 31  and than switch to a different schedule Aug 1 thru May 31, with out manually changing it.

You enabled Alternate greeting for 6/1-7/31 and then it would automatically switch to Standard greeting outside of those dates.

HTH,

Chris

Under my alternate greeting under status all i have is Enable until:  Month/day/year and time, with no range.   Maybe I am in the wrong area. 

I think I have figured it out,  I just have to use two of the greetings Alternate and Holiday, the alternate I gave a end time of June 6 and the Holiday i gave it an end time of August 31, I believe that when the first date hits the second greeting will take over.

Well, that is not going to work unless you configure all of those days as Holidays under the schedule, holiday greeting is only triggered for holidays. You could perhaps use Closed greeting and build a schedule that would always be closed.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: