cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Turn off Multiline function in Jabber

brianhavey
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to turn off the multiline function or have the ability to prevent the call notification popup for certain lines in Jabber 12.9?  We recently upgraded from Jabber 11.9 to 12.9.  A couple of our executive assistants who monitor 8-10 phone lines don't like that they see an approve or decline the call popup from Jabber for every call that comes into each line.  On the previous version of Jabber, they only saw the popups for the primary number.  I looked through the settings in jabber and found where to completely turn off notifications but they still want to have the popups for their primary numbers.  Is there any other place I should be looking possibly in CUCM for a multiline setting?

Thank you for any suggestions 

1 Reply 1

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Like for desk phones we have an option to remove lines via Phone Button Template, there is no such option to remove lines for Jabber. Also, on the DN configuration page, there is no option to just provide the notification or stop ringer. The only solution I think of is to remove DN's from Jabber device.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: