Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 SIP Trunk Outgoing Call Failure

marcleaser
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a UC520 that connected to a SIP trunk through Level 3. I am able to do inbound calls, but unable to do outgoing calls. The issue is some kind of routing issue, but unable to get it to work. Here is a "debug ccsip call" log calling outbound:

The Call Setup Information is:
Call Control Block (CCB) : 0x88BEB698
State of The Call        : STATE_DEAD
TCP Sockets Used         : YES
Calling Number           : 763273xxxx
Called Number            : 1612812xxxx

Source IP Address (Sig  ): 0.0.0.0
Destn SIP Req Addr:Port  :
Destn SIP Resp Addr:Port :
Destination Name         :

000427: //611/4C4B003E8290/SIP/Call/sipSPICallInfo:
Disconnect Cause (CC)    : 3
Disconnect Cause (SIP)   : 200

Notice the Source IP Address (Sig ): 0.0.0.0

Any ideas? Config is attached

6 Replies 6

tonypearce1
Level 3
Level 3

I don't see that you are inspecting SIP outbound?

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

hi Marc,

There could be a mismatch in the transport protocol. You can change it under the dial-peers ( tcp or udp)

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

Wouldn't this prevent the unit from registering at all, and therefore inbound calls would not work?

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Disconnect cause 3 means no route to destination. You might want to check your dial-peers..

Check the configured dial-peers to your provider. and check routing to the ip addresses

You can send a debug voip ccapi inout

and debug ccsip messages

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts

marcleaser
Level 1
Level 1

Well I tried applying the "session transport udp" commands to almost all dial peers but is still not allowing a call through.

I believe that the dial peers may be fine? Reason I say that is in the Cisco Configuration Assisstant Troubleshooting section, I can do a Dial Plan test for outgoing and it says that the call is Allowed and shows the Sip Server IP which is Level 3. Would this mean my dial peers are correct, and it is a routing issue?

Ive attached a debug voip ccapi inout log of the outbound call.

Hi Marc,

I cheked the logs and is still cause value 3. Perhaps the dial-peer is down! Can you check the "show dial-peer voice summ" and also "show sip-ua reg status". What happend if you ping the Provider sourced from FA 0/0?

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.