cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Call Center functionality.. Supervisor jump in the call?

Vishal Bhardwaj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Sorry for posting this question here instead of Blog.. but for some reason I am not able to select any location..

I have request in which customer needs  a solution for 24 users (so UC540) with Agents and also they have 2 business in one building so bascially 2 Auto Attendants .. 1 for Biz 1 and 2nd for Biz 2.. 3 zones for paging.. 1 for Biz 1, 2nd for Biz 2 and 3rd for both Biz in case of Emergency, Music on Hold for both Biz.. Now this is all which is covered...

But, he wants to have a capability of Supervisor to jump in any Agent's call and listen to the conversation either visible or invisible... Is it possible with UC500 portfolio?

Any suggestions please? Also, how can I post this in BLOG?

Thanks

Vishal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, I''m sure. As I tendo not to give random answers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm.html

Under "adding features".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For 24 users, you can use a 2901, especially if no VM is required. That would give you latest IOS always.

Anyway, what you want is called call barging and wispering, is described in the manual, and is supported on both platforms.

Hi Paolo,

Are you sure CME supports Whispering or Barging? I couldn't find it on the Datasheet.. Can you please provide the link where it says it is supported?

And really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Vishal

Yes, I''m sure. As I tendo not to give random answers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm.html

Under "adding features".

Hi Paolo,

I meant no disrespect.. I apologize if you felt bad .. It was more like a surprised "are you sure than a question mark although I know I put a Question mark . .But once again.. thank you very much and I really appreciate your help..

I'll make sure I don't reply like previous next time onwards

Regards,

Vishal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: