Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 custom .aef script

j.pewarski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how to load a custom .aef script into a UC560 everything else I come accross is either CCM or CCME for another platform.

Thanks,

Jeff

7 Replies 7

daniel.bloom
Level 1
Level 1

You can do this via either the CUE CLI or GUI. The guides that will help you can be found here

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

Just find the guide that matches your version of CUE.

You can find your version of CUE from the UC560 CLI using

service-module integrated-Service-Engine 0/0 status

Hello,

I believe I found my version, but when I look on the run book here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel8_0/online_help/GUI_PDF/guiadmin80.pdf

I dont see the necessary steps. The GUI I am using is CUCME

Cisco Unity Express 8.0.6

Is this still possible with cucme?

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

you need to create CUE script by downloading the CUE editor based on your version. you can check the version based on daniel recommendation.

then you can access the CUE via GUI and upload your new script

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

I have already built the script using CUCE editor. Im just having trouble finding where in the gui to upload it or the necessary cli commands to do so. Also the editor I used was 8.6.4

Hi Jeffery,

kindly login to your to CUE via GUI. on the left you will find tabs, system, voicemail, administration,... etc.

in one of the tabs you will find scripts, from there you can find a place to upload.

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

I will take a look at that. I believe I have all the information I need right now, and I will let you guys know how it turns out. Thnaks for the help.

j.pewarski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I had no luck with the runbooks and I had to use CCA to upload my .aef script to save some time. When I click on configuration > telephony, and add the script they upload fine. I click save configuration and it should be saved to memory. When I exit out of my system and log back in my scripts are not there. Could this be a permission issue with the account, or am i doing something wrong?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: