cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 - Factory Reset and lost something

BrianErkC108
Level 1
Level 1

We canceled our sip service and moved back to PSTN lines. After much trouble trying to get the calls to go over the lines, I factory reset the UC560. Went through the wizard and to my surprise it all worked just fine EXCEPT, the remote location where we have two phones are no longer working. I didn't think this would happen since we have Peplink routers using the speedlink vpn. It was passing vlan info before. I configured the IP addresses the same way for the UC560 just as they were before the reset but for what ever reason, the two phones can not check in with the UC560 anymore.

I figure this is not a Peplink VPN problem since I didn't change a thing with the routers/VPN. The UC560 appears to be the same IP addresses as before. VLAN 1, 90 and 100 are the same. I put the phones back in but they don't work. They phones that are local to the UC560 work fine.

I haven't a clue where to start looking. The only thing I see that changed was the UC560. I clearly didn't document something when I reset it.

What did I miss?

2 Replies 2

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

Not working as in no network connectivity or just not registering?  Factory reset them if it's the latter and run a no create-cnf / create cnf.

It appears the phones are not registering. The ones on the local network, they registered just fine. I have tried factory resetting them but the outcome is the same.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: