cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 outbound caller ID won't show 10 digits

gerrymad2
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC560 system with 4 digit extensions. The outbound caller ID over our T1 PRI is only showing 4 digits. I checked with TelePacific (our provider) and they confirmed they are only receiving 4. They have also confirmed they will accept any numbers I send. I have gone into the outgoing dial plan and made sure that the default Caller ID is the full 10 digit number. I have also tried adding explicit caller ID overrides in the lower half of the screen. I have even tried to make the default caller ID a 4 digit number like 5900 which is the main line, but still every call transmits its 4 digit extension. I added a Caller ID per call block code on the outbound page and when I use that code while placing an outside call the caller ID is blocked so definitely the calls are being handled in some form. I have changed the PSTN number on one extension to be the full 10 digits and still it only sends 4 on the outbound,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Jayanth Velkuri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

pls post , deb isdn q931

and sh run 

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I experienced the same trouble on a call manager this morning. 

Call manager 9.1

MGCP gateway with a PRI

The fix was:

-> Go the gateway

-> click on the PRI

-> Scroll down to Call routing information - Outbound calls

-> With in the "Caller ID DN" parameter, enter example (222333XXXX), X being the wildcard for your ext's.

-> click save and apply

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: