cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560-T1E1-k9.cfg

inxs
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for anyhelp I can get. I'm not looking for software, I'm trying to repair a config, and the UC560-T1E1-k9-factory-8.6.2.cfg is also corrupt.  I've looked at the 520, 540, 560 and the various versions. They all seem to be very different from one another. Any help is appreciated. 

4 Replies 4

UC560 got EOL long back, it would be hard for  you to get the UC560 OS. Try Internet, You may find in Google. 

Response Signature

I have looked, best I can find is a config file for a UC540W, I've tried to remove the parts that aren't relevant to the UC560, and modify the parts that are needed for the UC560.  But there is so much that I don't know about the router that it's a losing proposition. I would be happy if someone just had an example of the config file, at least it would give me a place to start.

I think I misread your OP. If I remember correctly you can add phones through the GUI. Can you share the configurations which you built referring internet  and if you can  share more info about your infra/setup  may be we can help. 

Response Signature

inxs
Level 1
Level 1

The startup and the flash config had gotten corrupted. after taking a couple of days of trial and error, I was able to construct a basic enough config, that I could use CCA.  Then CCA took over helping construct a majority of the rest of the config. After a few versions of it, I was able to start adding phones again.  Thanks for responding!