Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10 License upgrade question

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have one uccx 7 server in old  MCS server. Anda I have a clean install and configuration of  uccx 10 in new UCS server server and its working with Demo License.

I have received license  PAKs from CCX 9.0 UPGRADE PAK - 7.0 to 9.0, PRE-PRE Server and also from CCX 10.0 UPGRADE PAK - 9.0 to 10.0, PRE-PRE Server

My question is  i just need to generate licenses for CCX 10.0 UPGRADE PAK - 9.0 to 10.0, PRE-PRE Server  and install on new UCCX10 server or i need to install licenses of old  UCCX 7 Server in new server?

Regards

MC

2 Replies 2

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I think it would be easier to work with licensing@cisco.com to 1. rehost the licenses from version 7 server to the version 10 server and 2. provide the licenses for the version 10 server. Engaging the licensing team, all this can be done in one shot - theoretically..

Please rate useful posts.

[+5] to Thomas

Hi MC,

Since u have done fresh installation of UCCX 10, u need to share the SO details/PAK number and existing UCCX 7 license file with licensing team  to get the permanenet licneses for UCCX 10.

Had u followed the migration path , then , u would have uploaded the upgrade lic file of UCCX 10 along with existing UCCX7.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: