Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0 and CTI managers

6rmisior
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have UCCX 5.0.2 with CUCM 6.1

The Callamanger cluster has 4 nodes, publisher has the AXL service enabled.

On IPCC in the Unified CM Configuration I only see the publisher in the “Available CTI Managers”.

The CTIManager is activated and running on all nodes. What do I have to do to make IPCC see the other CTI Managers ?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rwolfe
Level 1
Level 1

Ensure that you have the CUCM servers in the host file on the UCCX server. This is because the SOAP request will call the ProcessNode by name and you probably can't resolve it back once it gets the info.

-rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm not sure, but I know with CER, when it uses the CTI function, it already "knows" there are other nodes in the cluster. (shows a list of CUCM servers)

For example, if I added in the Publisher for CTI, after it is added, it will show me the other subscribers automatically.

rwolfe
Level 1
Level 1

Ensure that you have the CUCM servers in the host file on the UCCX server. This is because the SOAP request will call the ProcessNode by name and you probably can't resolve it back once it gets the info.

-rob

Hi,

You are correct. That was my issue when I had this problem. The UCCX could not resolve the CUCM addresses by name.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: