Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 Scripting Menu Traversal

Koushal Pandit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Happy merry christmas.

I need help regarding the uccx scripting 7.0 menu traversal.

I have present setup CUCM 7.0 and UCCX 7.0.

Script call flow and menu traversal scenario :

Suppose i have 3 menu levels and each level have 3 steps.Then the levels of the menu would be:

Menu Level 1: 11, 12 , 13.

Menu Level 2: 21, 22 , 23.

Menu Level 3: 31, 32 , 33.

Now every time customer executes an IVR steps , and we need to add their steps in to the variables.as if customer is going from Menu Level 1 and select 3, then choose 2 on menu level 2 and choose 1 on menu level 3 and press 0 out for agents. The variable would have the value such as 13-22-31-0.

And it should be save in to the custom variable in "ContactCallDetail Table",  so we can use any third pary tool to add this valu in to the HRC report.

Thanks in advance.

Regard's

Koushal Pandit

2 Replies 2

Koushal Pandit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Can sombody help me on the above requirement.

At least can suggest how do i can store data in informix database through UCCX Scripting.

Thanks

Koushal Pandit

Hi

Create a String var, call it selectInfo or whatever you like

At each menu step, under each branch use a SET step to append your selection info

SET selectInfo= selectInfo + "-11"

At the end of the script, you would want to use a SET ENTERPRISE DATA step to set custom variabl1 1 to selectInfo

I would probably also set up a 'ContactInactiveException' to catch if the caller hung up, and then send the script to the bit where the SET ENTERPRISE DATA step runs at the end of the script. Perhaps also append '-Disconnect' instead of 0 at the end for such calls...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: