Views
Helpful
Replies

Uccx agents configuration

G3261
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have question about Cisco Finesse)  login. Any advice would be greatly appreciated---

we have small call center (25 agents) and this how we are thinking to configure them-

half of the agents-line 1 on their phone would be 1XXX which is their IPCC extension. They will use the same ext to login to finesse.

Other half-will have device profile created. They will actually go to a phone, login to the phone with 'generic' login id (for everyone in this team) and pick their profile on the phone from the list. This team only cover the help desk whenever help desk agents need to go for a meeting etc.

How can I achieve this? What do I need to do to get this working?

environment-uccx 10.5 and Finesse

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Step 3 is where you already have users in the CCM (LDAP Synch and Auth) and you already have phones in the system (BAT), however the users (End Users) do not have it under their Controlled Devices and EM Device Profiles.

Please let us know if you want any more details

regards

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Gary,

Just making sure that you are asking the configuration about Users / Device Profiles and BAT associated with them and not anything else (e.g. CCX Integration, Scripting etc)

Regards

That is correct....mainly-configuration of phones and users.

I did a recent implementation and based on my recent experience this is what I will recommend:

1. Make the CCM use LDAP Authentication and Synchronization

2. Get the AD Admin to give you the LDAP user ID and Extension Numbers

3. Use the above info to create UDP Profiles and Associate them with the Users (LDAP Synched) and Add Phones, as well as associate the Phones with the respective users

4. Once all the phones and users are associated (CTI Control and EM Profile association), make sure you Update the Users for the IPCC Extension (although it is NO where written, the step is to make sure that in this BAT file  has Extension as "DN in PT" format else it wont update the IPCC Extension and the main Ext

This should be enough, please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

HTH

Thanks so much for the information----

Can you elaborate on step 3....I get the part creating profiles...how do I associate them with users and phones? Where do I need to go and do this part? Thanks

Step 3 is where you already have users in the CCM (LDAP Synch and Auth) and you already have phones in the system (BAT), however the users (End Users) do not have it under their Controlled Devices and EM Device Profiles.

Please let us know if you want any more details

regards

Thanks so much for the info. I give it a try.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: