Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX ESW renewal issue

Cisco Kbsl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have a customer running UCCX version 8.0 and now we want renew the support (ESW and UCSS) for another one year. But UCCX 8.0 will reach EoS in November 30, 2014. Therefore we are able provide the ESW renewal price for UCCX only up to November 30, 2014. But customer wants pricing until March 2015.

How we can generate a quote for newer version of ESW? I know we can do the UCCX upgrade via PUT so our contract will reflect the new version so we can generate a  quote for newer version of ESW. But unfortunately there is some issues in upgrading UCCX immediately. So is there anyway generate a quote for new version ESW

Pls share if you have any idea on this

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

At the best you can get  the quote for 6 months and before its expiry , u can upgrade the UCCX to next higher version.

Lastly, UCSS and ESW  is also getting end of sale by September 2014 and would be replaced by SWSS [Software Support Service ].

You can speak to Cisco AM for more help.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks for reply.

For ESW renewal is it possible to do the renewal for a period less than a year (3 months / 6 months) or is it always should be 1 year or more

Thanks

Hi,

It would be hard for me to comment on ordering details.

I have never seen my Procurement team ordering for less than a year.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: