Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Scripting Question.

bblade88101
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,   

The question I have is in regards to call flow I guess, we have a queue currently set up to go to an extension "1200" the script checks to see if the agents are logged in and ready, if they are logged in it goes through the agents like it normally would, if noone is ready it is going to broadcast to all the phones in the dept."1201". Now here is what we are trying to get done. Once it hits the step where it broadcasts we want it to ring for a certain amount of time say 24 seconds, if noone answers we want it to revert back to a designated queue to be picked up by an available operator? Any ideas how to get this done?

untitled.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Instead of redirect step use consult transfer step to be able to pull it back.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Instead of redirect step use consult transfer step to be able to pull it back.

HTH,

Chris

I can see where that may be useful, but once it hits 1200 it's essentially on it's own.. Noone will be able to pull it back.. Kind of like a blind transfer to the queue, different building so it would be difficult to tell if the phone call is not answered for the operators.

I would give it a shot as I dont think the call is answered when routed to hunt pilot as CUCM needs to provide answer suprvision message via JTAPI to CCX, and I belvie that will take place after an actual phone answers the call and RTP is established. Worth doing a quick test.

HTH,

Chris

This worked out very well, Thank You for pushing me to check it out anyway..

Thanks Again

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: