cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX upgrading getting name does not match any filter pattern

Nathan McKown
Level 1
Level 1

I am upgrading from UCCX on vm version 8.5.1.11004-25 to version 9.0.2.11001-24 and im getting the invalid upgrade.  Name does not match any filter pattern.   Im not sure what this means.. can someone help me out??  very much appriciated!

uccxupgradeerror.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would try

ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn

Description:ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn - Used for upgrades from Unified CCX 8.x to Unified CCX 9.0(2)
Release:9.0(2)
Release Date:04/Jan/2013
File Name:ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn
Size:42.10 MB (44140305 bytes)
MD5 Checksum:56617505a7899ccab5864a42b9845974

Downloads Home

Products

Voice and Unified Communications

Customer Collaboration

Cisco Unified Contact Center Products

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)

Customer Response Solution Software-9.0(2)

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

Is this a physical DVD or mounting the ISO through ESXi?

If it is a physical DVD did you extract the .ISO to the DVD (Burn Image)?  If you just did a straight data copy of the .ISO to the DVD, I do not believe that will work.

You should also be able to SFTP the .ISO however.

This all under the assumption the md5 hash checks out.

Hello Nathan,

I would agree with Shane : I'm not sure that copying the ISO file on a DVD (and not burning it as an ISO image) will be sufficient for the application to detect it. But in any case, one question : did you install the file ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.1.cop.sgn before thrying your upgrade process ? This file is required before the upgrade process can be successful.

Please refer to the release notes here :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/release/guide/UCCX_BK_U1609442_00_uccx-release-notes.pdf

Here is the link to download the COP file :

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284367996&flowid=38622&softwareid=280840578&release=9.0%281%29&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Kind Regards,

Matthieu

No, its a VM, so i downloaded the .iso file from my put tool.  I have used the same process upgrading all my other applications by setting the .iso file in my cd/dvd drive in my datastore in my vsphere, and that has worked fine for me.   I did not install the cop file, so i will try that, and see if it works for me.. Thanks for the help, i will post my results..

I just went to add the cop file and got this error.. i don't see any other cop files for my version! any ideas or does my version not "need" the cop file?

***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR *****

Critical error during installation of cop ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.1.cop

ERROR: This cop file is not applicable to this version (8.5.1.11004-25). This cop file is intended to be installed only on the following versions UCCX 802 SU4 (8.0.2.11005-20) and 851 SU3 (8.5.1.11003-32)

***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR *****

I would try

ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn

Description:ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn - Used for upgrades from Unified CCX 8.x to Unified CCX 9.0(2)
Release:9.0(2)
Release Date:04/Jan/2013
File Name:ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn
Size:42.10 MB (44140305 bytes)
MD5 Checksum:56617505a7899ccab5864a42b9845974

Downloads Home

Products

Voice and Unified Communications

Customer Collaboration

Cisco Unified Contact Center Products

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)

Customer Response Solution Software-9.0(2)

Yes correct, I was about to propose the same. Sorry for the confusion...

Thanks for the link.. that cop file worked.. i will try my version upgrade now.. thanks!

mflavio
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks a lot. It has been helpful.