cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX upgrading getting name does not match any filter pattern

Nathan McKown
Level 1
Level 1

I am upgrading from UCCX on vm version 8.5.1.11004-25 to version 9.0.2.11001-24 and im getting the invalid upgrade.  Name does not match any filter pattern.   Im not sure what this means.. can someone help me out??  very much appriciated!

uccxupgradeerror.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would try

ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn

Description:ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn - Used for upgrades from Unified CCX 8.x to Unified CCX 9.0(2)
Release:9.0(2)
Release Date:04/Jan/2013
File Name:ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn
Size:42.10 MB (44140305 bytes)
MD5 Checksum:56617505a7899ccab5864a42b9845974

Downloads Home

Products

Voice and Unified Communications

Customer Collaboration

Cisco Unified Contact Center Products

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)

Customer Response Solution Software-9.0(2)

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

Is this a physical DVD or mounting the ISO through ESXi?

If it is a physical DVD did you extract the .ISO to the DVD (Burn Image)?  If you just did a straight data copy of the .ISO to the DVD, I do not believe that will work.

You should also be able to SFTP the .ISO however.

This all under the assumption the md5 hash checks out.

Hello Nathan,

I would agree with Shane : I'm not sure that copying the ISO file on a DVD (and not burning it as an ISO image) will be sufficient for the application to detect it. But in any case, one question : did you install the file ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.1.cop.sgn before thrying your upgrade process ? This file is required before the upgrade process can be successful.

Please refer to the release notes here :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/release/guide/UCCX_BK_U1609442_00_uccx-release-notes.pdf

Here is the link to download the COP file :

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284367996&flowid=38622&softwareid=280840578&release=9.0%281%29&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Kind Regards,

Matthieu

No, its a VM, so i downloaded the .iso file from my put tool.  I have used the same process upgrading all my other applications by setting the .iso file in my cd/dvd drive in my datastore in my vsphere, and that has worked fine for me.   I did not install the cop file, so i will try that, and see if it works for me.. Thanks for the help, i will post my results..

I just went to add the cop file and got this error.. i don't see any other cop files for my version! any ideas or does my version not "need" the cop file?

***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR *****

Critical error during installation of cop ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.1.cop

ERROR: This cop file is not applicable to this version (8.5.1.11004-25). This cop file is intended to be installed only on the following versions UCCX 802 SU4 (8.0.2.11005-20) and 851 SU3 (8.5.1.11003-32)

***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR ***** ERROR *****

I would try

ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn

Description:ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn - Used for upgrades from Unified CCX 8.x to Unified CCX 9.0(2)
Release:9.0(2)
Release Date:04/Jan/2013
File Name:ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop.sgn
Size:42.10 MB (44140305 bytes)
MD5 Checksum:56617505a7899ccab5864a42b9845974

Downloads Home

Products

Voice and Unified Communications

Customer Collaboration

Cisco Unified Contact Center Products

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)

Customer Response Solution Software-9.0(2)

Yes correct, I was about to propose the same. Sorry for the confusion...

Thanks for the link.. that cop file worked.. i will try my version upgrade now.. thanks!

mflavio
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks a lot. It has been helpful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: