cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM6.1 new subscriber rejected

carl.arce
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UCM6.1 running and I'm trying to add the first new subscriber. During the subscriber installation after I'm asked about the "first node" IP and other details, I get a error message: "this is not the first node". I am very sure about the IP address and Hostnames. Note:I'm not using DNS nor NTP. Note: Publisher can ping the new half-installed Subscriber. I've got 2 nodes licensing. What is happening? Is this a bug? Should I use DNS? Any help will be 5 point rated.

20 Replies 20

The security password is:

csc208@n2kcom

Any issue with the "@" ?

Maybe I need to change it and use only alphanumeric? Could I change the security pwd in the production Publisher?

Thanks all for your help.

Hi Carl,

The installation guide states -

"The password must contain at least six alphanumeric characters. It can contain hyphens and underscores, but it must start with an alphanumeric character"

You may try removing "@" character from the password.

I am not sure if it can be changed on the production publisher, hopefully the answer should be yes.

Can some throw some more light on this??

>> Sushil

Thank you Sushil, the issue was solved resetting the sec pwd. Five point for you.

Hi Carl,

Thats great. Can you please confirm if removing "@" resolved the issue or you used the same password again.

Enjoy.

>> Sushil

I have to use a new alphanumeric-only pwd.

Best regards.