Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS C220 server power button turns "Amber"

bhavnakraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have a UCS C220 server on which we are running CUCM 9.1 and CUC 9.1 and all of a sudden the server's power button turns amber and everything goes down. We would have to physically turn on the power button and access the VMware and start all the services.

Please advise.

Regards

Bhavna

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check your power sources, and that you're delivering the right amount of power to the server.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes, The power sources are right. This server has been working for more than 2 months.

Hi, I have the same issue, I just install a new clean CUCM 9.1 and CUC 9.1 in UCS C220 with pre-installed esxi 5.1, I leave the clients site the last Friday and today say to me that the servers is down, just turn on the server and everything comes back, in the vmware logs the only error that show is "2014-05-18T15:31:00.802Z [3DAE2B90 error 'SoapAdapter.HTTPService'] HTTP Transaction failed on stream TCP(error:Transport endpoint is not connected) with error N7Vmacore15SystemExceptionE(Connection reset by peer)" but I saw that error in the log before I installed this site the last May 5, anyone have a clue of what I have to look. Of if this error could do a crash or reset in the system.

Thanks in advance.

Cesar