Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access voicemail

JAYESH RAMAIYA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We are running CUCM 8.6 and I want to change my pin on my voicemail as I cannot remember it. I have gone into CUCM, under user management, end user, and found my name and changed the pin. saved this and then tried to access my voicemail.

It still says that the pin is not valid and asks me for my username.

Does anyone know what the solution could be           

7 Replies 7

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to change your PIN on your voicemail server not CUCM..

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

Hi

+5 to Mr/aokanlawon , you have to access your CUC (cisco unity connection) - go to users - select your user which you need to change password for - edit - change password - type new password and confirm.

Thank you

Please rate all useful information

Thank you to everyone who has replied.

Can I create a username and password on CUCM 8.6 for me to access Cisco Unity Connection Administration so that I can change my pin

Hi

No, this is cannot be done. If you cannot access your CUC web page and you have problem to log on.Did you have a problem to access your CUC web page?.

Thank you

please rate all useful information

Hello

Kindly be informed that there is no relation between the pin on CUCM and pin of VM . The pin on CUCM is used for example EM "extension mobilty" , but not for VM . The pin for VM is only changed and control from CUC.

Thank you

JAYESH RAMAIYA
Level 1
Level 1

OK Thanks for everyone's assistance

Hi JAYESH

You are very welcome my friend any time , if you need any further help please inform us. We are here for any help and any assistance. Please just make correst answer to finish this case.

Thank you