cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to call international

techguy
Level 4
Level 4

I am unable to dial outside by dialing 900XXX-XXXXXXX. I have h323 gateway connected with CUCM. Any help plz

dial-peer voice 100 voip

description To CallManager Pub

preference 1

destination-pattern 9T

session target ipv4:10.50.2.3

voice-class codec 1

voice-class h323 1

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

req-qos guaranteed-delay audio

acc-qos guaranteed-delay audio

fax-relay ecm disable

fax rate 14400

fax nsf 000000

fax protocol pass-through g711ulaw

no vad

dial-peer voice 10 pots

trunkgroup NATIONAL

description International

destination-pattern 900.T

prefix 00

dial-peer voice 1001 pots

trunkgroup NATIONAL

description *** FOR MOBILE CALLS ***

destination-pattern 905........

no digit-strip

forward-digits 10

dial-peer voice 1000 pots

trunkgroup LOCAL

description *** LOCAL CALLS ***

destination-pattern 93......

no digit-strip

forward-digits 7

dial-peer voice 1002 pots

trunkgroup NATIONAL

description *** FOR NATIONAL CALLS ***

destination-pattern 90[1,2,4,6-9].......

forward-digits 9

8 Replies 8

vandana
Level 1
Level 1

Please collect the following debugs:

debug h225 asn1

debug voip ccapi inout

debug isdn q931

Vandana

i enabled follwoing debug. nothing appears anything.

debug h225 asn1

debug voip ccapi inout

since i m using FXO Port i dont think we need to On

debug isdn q931

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can also debug dial-peer and make the call again.  You should the call coming in from CUCM to the h323 router and then showing which dial-peer it is using and the digits being passed.    Study the log and you should figure out a couple things:

- Did the call even make it from CUCM to the h323 router?

- If the call made it, did it match a dial-peer (hopefully voice 10 pots below)

- Are the digits being passed correctly?

- If it matches, call proceeds, is your carrier blocking this type of call for some reason? (you should see a reject from the port if so)

dial-peer voice 10 pots

trunkgroup NATIONAL

description International

destination-pattern 900.T

prefix 00

Plese suggest what should be the destination-pattern on voip dial peer which work in general

dial-peer voice 100 voip

description To CallManager Pub

preference 1

destination-pattern 9T

session target ipv4:10.50.2.3

voice-class codec 1

voice-class h323 1

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

req-qos guaranteed-delay audio

acc-qos guaranteed-delay audio

fax-relay ecm disable

fax rate 14400

fax nsf 000000

fax protocol pass-through g711ulaw

no vad

Let me update you all !!!! i was able to call any country (international) but unable to call the countries which are added to CUCM as gateways.

Like if i am in UAE connected to CUCM. Cairo is also added to same CUCM. Now if i call Cairo by dialing 90022 it would dial our Cairo local office number. Its caled TEHO.

But i created another new gateway and i am un able to dial the coutnries which added to CUCM.

So basically you have H323 GW`s and phones in say UAE and Cario and you wish to break out from UAE to Cario as an example

What you do not show is  the CUCM configuration. Unless I`m missing a point you need to copy the Route Pattern in CUCM for  a local call in Cario and add 90022.  ( predot to it ) so a user dial 90022xxxxxxx from UAE and you delete the 90022 and perhaps need to add a "0" or what ever is a local number prefix

i.e If I can dial UK instead of Cario from UAE then you dial 900442075551234 I would configure CUCM with

Route pattern 90044.!

Predot delete

Add 0 - since all numbers in the UK have a leading 0

Point the pattern to UK GW

So the Number sent to the UK GW is 902075551234

this depends on how you have configured your DP`s in the H323 GW. If you just have a basic pattern pointing to the GW then you need to do the above at a DP level

Copy the local UAE route pattern say 9! which points to UAE GW and modify to 90022

then in the GW have a POTS DP of 90022! and prefix 0  so out to line is 0.......

i did but still unable to call. Is it also related to Class of Control (Route Partitions & Calling Search Space )???

Maybe, your end users must have the partition to see the local - remote GW. So if UAE user tries TEHO from UAE to Cairo then they must have partition of the PSTN circuit,GW in  Cario in their CSS to gain access to the local GW in Cairo.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: