Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to delete users in Unity Connection

Hi All,

We are having Unity Connection Version 7.1.3.20000-2 and recently we are facing problems in deleting and viewing certain users in Unity Connection.

Whenever we try to delete some users we get the following error, "Object not found User" and when we try to view the user the following error is displayed,"Object not found {0}"

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Please look at this thread..

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3587261#3587261

Its slighly different from yours but you may try the procedure to see if you can use it to delete the user..

1. run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select objectid from tbl_User WHERE DisplayName='8603'

In your case replace 8603 with the correct parameter

2. run cuc dbquery unitydirdb delete from tbl_DtmfAccessId WHERE DtmfAccessId = '8603'

Please rate useful posts

"For the love of God is broader than the measure of man's mind And the heart of the Eternal is most wonderfully kind"

Please rate all useful posts

Hi Prasanna,

Any update on this issue?  I am seeing the same thing in 7.1.3.10000-11.

TIA,

Amir

Hi Amir

Follow the above recommendation

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

I am having this issue and we are running Cisco Unity Connection version: 10.5.2.10000-5.  Are these commands valid in this version of Unity Connection?

The procedure for this is as follows from this document (applies to 10.5 and 11).

From the Document

Issue this command in order to obtain the object ID of the user:

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb SELECT ObjectId from vw_User WHERE Alias = 'alias'

Now, issue this command in order to delete the user:

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb EXECUTE PROCEDURE csp_UserDelete (pObjectId = 'Object id from the above command')

You may get an error, in which case you will need to further look into what references are left. See this thread for an example

I getting this after entering the first command.

ACE_File_Lock::ACE_File_Lock: Permission denied /dev/shm/CCM_GENstatusLock_0
No records found