Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Dial Only One 877 number

Huddles18
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to CUCM and was looking for some guidance. I recently inherited CUCM 10 and have gotten the basics down, but am still learning the rest.

There is an external 1(877) number (OpenVoice Conference Number), and is the only 877 number we cannot call. When we dial it, there is only silence and then the call automatically ends. I am able to call the number from my cell phone, so I know it's a working number. Here is the list of our call routes for 18XX numbers.

2017-10-16 12_07_38-Find and List Route Patterns.png

As you can see, there are some routes that are made to refuse the call. I made a route that is specified for the number (See "Conference Call Number" in the picture), and am still not being put through. But when I dial other 877 numbers, I have no issue.

I tried to use DNA, and although I'm not entirely sure that I am putting the information in correctly, these were the results:

2017-10-16 10_20_20-DNA Analysis Output.png

I've contacted our phone service provider and opened a ticket with them to make sure that the number isn't dropping on their end.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm a little lost on what I could be doing to fix this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Huddles18
Level 1
Level 1

Just got a call back from our carrier. They are saying that it is routing through to it's destination, but the RespOrg is not accepting the calls. They are working on fixing the issue.

Thanks for the help anyways!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Well if DNR is correct your wasting your time with the carrier call never makes it out.

What is your PSTN connectivity type?  Have you checked that the call actually egresses where you think it should?

Huddles18
Level 1
Level 1

Just got a call back from our carrier. They are saying that it is routing through to it's destination, but the RespOrg is not accepting the calls. They are working on fixing the issue.

Thanks for the help anyways!

Good to hear might want to work on the DNR traces when your bored. Make sure you do it from a DN on a phone that has the same calling search space as one your testing with.

Thanks!
Do you happen to have any documentation on how to go about doing that? Sorry, I'm new at this.