Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login Call Manager Web interface

Hi,

I have a production CUCM cluster. 1 Publisher and 6 subscribers. I have created a new user ID and provided all the rules and group. I am able to login Publisher but with the same credentials unable to login Subscribers web interface. DB replication is fine between clusters.

It shows invalid user id/ password while logging into subscriber.

CUCM version - 10.5.2

Thanks,

Navaneeth

16 Replies 16

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

when you login to SUB what do you get blank page \ error. are you not able to login to all SUB or a specific.

JB

Hi Jitender,

CUCM page is getting loaded and able to provide User ID and Password but after providing that i am getting the below error. Its happening for all subscriber.

"Log On Failed - Invalid User ID or Password"

Thanks, 

Navaneeth

Hi Navaneeth,

This User ID you have created is it Application user or end user.

JB

Jitender,

I have created in End user.

Thanks,

Navaneeth

Go to the CLI for PUB and one SUB run the below SQL command and past the output here

run sql select * from enduser where userid = 'REPLACE-WITH-USER-ID'

JB

Hi Jitender,

Please find the attached image of publisher and subscriber query.

Thanks,

Navaneeth

Navaneeth,

enduser table has not returned anything are you sure you created end user.

JB

Hi Jitender,

It was an ldap sync actually. Please find the image attached.

Hi Jitender,

Please find the updated query. I have typed in lower case before might be that is the reason its not pulled out in query.

Navaneeth,

as it is LDAP sync the authentication is happening against AD, so you need to try and log again and collect

1. Tomcat security
  2. PCAP from PUB

For both PUB and SUB login and spot the difference.

JB

Hi Jitender,

I have configured the Enduser Manually and able to login all subscribers successfully. Might be I am unable to login previously due to issue with LDAP.

Thank you so much for your thoughts.

Thanks,

Navaneeth

Hi Navaneeth,

Happy to help, but i would still recommend stick to application user as it sounds more logical.

If you dont have further question dont forget to rate.

JB

Hi Navaneeth,

it should still show in that SQL command, if this is production or you dont have a lot of enduser run below

run sql select * from enduser

and see if you are able to spot the user.

JB

Jitender,

While executed the query "run sql select * from enduser" able to see the User id MXX6147 in both publisher and subscriber.

regards,

Navaneeth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: