Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login to Cisco prime license manager

adnanhassan1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, 

Just wondering if anyone has seen this (Screenshot Attached) before and could you please tell me whats the fix?

I am trying to login to Cisco Prime License Manager but its processing forever and never let me login to PLM.

Additional Information:

We are using Cisco Call Manager 11.5 (1 x PUB, 2 x SUB and 2 x TFTP), so no separate PLM server. PLM resides within CM PUB node. 

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You can do that without any maintenance window.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

the bug could be issue even CUCM version is 10.x.

Prime License Manager blank login page/unable to login
CSCur95552

Description
Symptom:
Blank login screen or login failures when attempting to use Prime License Manager for both co-resident and Standalone deployments.

Conditions:
Attempting to login to Prime License Manager GUI

Workaround:
Co-Resident:
Regenerate the IPSec certificate on the node that Prime License Manager resides. Restart the DRF Master and DRF Local services (DRF Master can only be restarted if it is a Publisher that PLM co-resides)
Once regenerated and the services restarted you should be able to access the page to login.

Standalone:
Regenerate the IPSec certificate on the standalone PLM by running "set cert regen ipsec". Once completed reboot PLM node as the services cannot be restarted manually.
Once regenerated and the node rebooted you should be able to access the page to login.

Hi Aman,

Can I do "IPSec certificate regeneration" in production or I need OOH to perform this activity? 

Thanks

Hi,

You can do that without any maintenance window.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: