cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 10.5.1.11901-1 - Asking for User ID

Jacob Webb
Level 1
Level 1

I just installed Unity Connection 10.5.1.11901-1, and after importing the users and setting up the voice mail pilot, when I press the voice mail button I am prompted to enter my ID first.  If I enter the extension of the phone I am calling from and the default PIN (when prompted) it works, so I am calling from a known extension.  How do I get it so when I first hit the voice mail button that I am only prompted for PIN?  I do want to keep it so that I am prompted for the ID after a bad PIN entry.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the integration between CUCM and UCXN SIP or SCCP?

If SIP ensure "use calling party modification" is not set on the route pattern nor route list and ensure you have outbound diversion header checked.

Also, make sure your VM Profile mask is either blank or proper for mapping your extensions between CUCM and UCXN.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the integration between CUCM and UCXN SIP or SCCP?

If SIP ensure "use calling party modification" is not set on the route pattern nor route list and ensure you have outbound diversion header checked.

Also, make sure your VM Profile mask is either blank or proper for mapping your extensions between CUCM and UCXN.