cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 11.5 - DIsplay All User with Associated Roles?

Esto
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to display a list of all users and their assigned roles? Unity Connection does not have "dependency records" like CUCM. I cannot find a search that associates the roles with the user and vice versa.

Unless I should just BAT export everything.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

One of the great tools developed by Cisco in the "Unity Tools" toolbox is called the "Connection user Data Dump" which can show you tons of user related items in the reports that you generate. This includes;

Role names user is assigned.  Every role (if any) that each user is assigned to will be output in a comma separated list bounded by quotes in this column.  For instance “Greetings Administrator, Remote Administrator” could be included.  There are up to 8 roles currently (in Connection 8) that can be assigned, however you’d never assign them all to any one user.

The tool is available (for free) here;

https://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html

Don't forget to read the "Tool Help" section.

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

One of the great tools developed by Cisco in the "Unity Tools" toolbox is called the "Connection user Data Dump" which can show you tons of user related items in the reports that you generate. This includes;

Role names user is assigned.  Every role (if any) that each user is assigned to will be output in a comma separated list bounded by quotes in this column.  For instance “Greetings Administrator, Remote Administrator” could be included.  There are up to 8 roles currently (in Connection 8) that can be assigned, however you’d never assign them all to any one user.

The tool is available (for free) here;

https://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html

Don't forget to read the "Tool Help" section.

Cheers!

Rob

Exactly what I needed. Thanks!