Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8 license part numbers

acydgod
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm looking to buy 25 CUC user licenses and also want to have 16 ports.  So far all I can find is

UNITYCN8-USR which says '1 user license'.  I am okay to buy 25 of them, although for Unity Connection 7, I did see UNITYCN7-25USR so hope it would be available as a pack.

I cannot find any mention of how to buy an actual license port for Unity connection.  Has anyone ever done this and, if so, can you please provide me the part number(s)?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

With Unity Connection 8.0 there is no longer a charge for ports (or High Availability!). You automatically get the maximum number of ports that the server you select can support.

To get what you specify running on a 7825 server you would order the following:

Part Code               Description                                                            Quantity          $ List

UNITYCN8-K9          Unity Connection 8.x Software                                        1                    $0

UNITYCN8-7825         Unity Connection 8.x for 7825                                         1                    $0

UNITYCN8-USR         One Unity Connection 8.x User - All user Features          25               $1875

Additional items that you can order are Speech Connect Guest licenses and SpeechView (converts voice to text but on new product hold at the moment) licenses.

On top of this you should order ESW and UCSS services.

Please rate if helpful.

Okay great.  So if I just applied the

UNITYCN8-K9 and

UNITYCN8-7825

I would automatically get ports. 

Any idea if this license also work on a CMBE?

Also, any idea how to order the UNITYCN8-K9  ?  I only see on resellers websites the USR licenses.

dmurrle14
Level 1
Level 1

I have a similar question, I have trouble to understand what is all that.

I asked for 20 voicemail licenses for our cisco unity and that's what I got in return.

1 Unified Workspace LIC top LVL for STD

20 Unified Workspace lic STD 1U ADDON

20 3 YR UCSS For 1 STD USER UWL

20 Essential S/W LIC-UWL-STD1

1 Unity Connection 8.x SW Feature License Add-ons

1 Essential SW Unity Connection 8.x SW Feature License

1 Unity Connection 8.x PAK

20 One Unity connection 8.x User All user features edelivery

20 Essential SW One Unty Con8.x User All user Features

20 UCSS for unity or Unity connection 1 user 3 year Sub

I am sure that everything here is important to have but I do not know what we really need or not.

Is there somebody able to explain me what each line described means and what needs to be renew every year or 3 years?  I tried to call Cisco but was not able to find somebody that understand what I am saying. Thanks a lot.