cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Directory Handler ignores Search Space

Randall White
Level 3
Level 3

I have a Directory Handler in UCXN 10.5.1.10000-7  that should only search for voicemail boxes in a certain partition.

I configured the Handler Search Scope to use a Search Space, and configured that Search Space to contain only one Partition, then assigned Voicemail accounts to that Partition.

Tests show that the Directory Handler will transfer to Voicemail accounts in any Partition, not just the one contained in the Search Space.

Is there something I am missing on the Config?

Thanks, Randy

2 Replies 2

No, you aren't missing anything as it is a very straightforward config and should work as you've described.

How are you hitting the directory handler? Via a key mapping on a menu, or a call routing rule, or some other way? (Really, what I'm asking is if you are sure you are hitting the directory handler in question when trying to test. I've done this many times and it always works and I can't think of another reason it wouldn't work.)

Maren

I am calling a CTI-RP with a Forwarded Routing rule.

I ran a test with Port Status Monitor, and it is hitting the correct Directory Handler.

It looks like this is only happening with a few accounts, I will try to see why they are different.