cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection dont answer the call

Thiago Gandara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi voice team, id had a problem with my unity connection 8.6.

When i press the mailbox button in my deskphone, the unity connection dont answer.

I recently change the server, because the other server crashed.

Thanks,

Thiago

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Start by checking the CUCM-CUC integration, if SCCP, make sure ports are registed and properly configured on both sides.
Check all the VM config in CUCM, and if all looks good, use the port status monitor to see if you're reching CUC or not.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime, i check the port status and its OK.

Attached are the status.

Use the port status monitor tool to check if the calls are getting to the serrver. You can copy and paste the output here

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

How the port status monitor tool work ? I installed im my windows, but when i click System -> Add local system, a error appears: "Unable to open key..."

Thanks

There is a training video available for this tool.Please go through it

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x.html

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

in the video he teaches using another program, I could not run here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: