Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection high availability license issue

yun zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  all

The unity connection has upgrade from 7.1.5 to 8.5.1  after 30 days  i have found license issue on unity connection backup server  pls see below,

An insufficient license violation has continued beyond the grace period. System operation will be suspended! The licensed feature(s) in violation are: LicVoicePortsMax. For details, open the Licensing screen on the Cisco Unity Connection administration web pages. Please reduce usage to match the licensed limits or purchase additional licensed functionality. A manual restart of the system is required to restart system operation. If the licensing violation has not been resolved within 24 hours, system operation will be suspended again.

The customer had purchased CUWL standard license for callmanager and unity connection, so anyone can help me to solve this issue?  thank you

2 Replies 2

dschlicht
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

HA functionality is at no cost for Unity, but 0 dollar skus must be ordered.

Here is example of 0dollar BoM i had to place at disty to get the correct licensing for HA.

L-UNITYCN8-LIC-UPG Unity Connection 8.x, SW Feature License Add-on 1

L-UNCN8-ADD-HA-PT Unity Connection 8.x Add HA Ports 32

L-UNCN8-HA-VMWARE Unity Connection 8.x HA for VMWare - eDelivery 1

L-UNITYCN8-HA-PAK Unity Connection 8.x HA PAK 1

L-UNITYCN8-PAK Unity Connection 8.x PAK 1

Quantities are obviously specific to my order...

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Brad Martin
Level 3
Level 3

Also, unlike UCM, the HA server & port licenses must be homed for license mac of subscriber and installed on subscriber.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: