cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection SCCP to CUCM takes 4 rings to answer? Used to pickup immediately.

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Customer states that it’s taking too long for Unity Connection to answer when he presses the Messages button.  It’s SCCP integrated.  The Hunt Pilot looks good, no duplicate or unassigned DNs, no overlapping number range.  Been in production and was working fine previously.

I did notice the checkbox in the Hunt List “For Voice Mail Usage” is unchecked.   After hours we can check that.

CUCMC 10.5.1.10000-7

CXN 10.5.1.11900-13

6 Replies 6

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

How many ports are we talking here? Is this a cluster? I would open up Port status monitor and see if its Unity connection that is taking time to answer or if its taking time to get Unity from CUCM in the first place.

Please rate useful posts.

2 CXN servers in cluster, each has 32 SCCP ports.  About 10 calls up at given time.

Try the DNA as well, may be the call is going somewhere else as well, where you are not anticipating

Let us know :-)

DNA was good, CCM Traces I wasn't spotting the problem.

Once I restarted Connection Conversation Manager (Unity Connection Serviceability) the calls were answered immediately without even hearing a ring!

Hmmm, that is interesting.

Was there a switchover recently (from the Primary to Secondary)? I have seen similar case in that circumstances.

Anyway, glad it is resolved!

I had the same issue. Restart conversation manager resolved it.

Thank you for your post.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: