Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection single inbox from address

JacobMunson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

It has been a while now but if I remember correctly with the standard unity when you had ad integration configured for single inbox new voicemail messages would have a from address of the phone number of the caller @Whatever.com this allowed you to create contacts in outlook to match these outside callers. connection doesn’t seem to do this. Am I missing something. Is there any way to match an off net number to a name in connection?

Thank you all for the help

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No. CXN sends from a single address called "Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System ".

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Looks like it's picking up the "Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System" from the dedicated UnityConnection alias, which cannot be modified as far as I can tell.

I have a customer who will be using the SMTP Notification Device instead of UM (law firm) for all users. Is there any way to modify or remove the following undelined items? ("Cisco unity Connection Messaging System" and "Message notification" )

From: Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System [mailto:unityconnection@smlunity.com]

Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 11:27 AM

To:

Subject: Message notification: Voice message from Visitor Mailbox 5014

Basically, it takes up too much space on a smart phone display. yeah...I know what you are thinking...

thanks,

Dave B.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: