Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Supervise Transfer Call Handler

Paulo Ferreira
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

in unity connection after we transfer the call directly to a extension with supervise transfer, in call handler, there is the parameter " Rings to Wait For". After that time ringing, if the call isn't answered, the call go to voice mail.

There is a way to avoid that? for example disconnect the call or transfer to another extension?
The costumer don't want to go to voice mail....

Regards

Paulo Ferreira

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have tested the scenario in my lab.

1) First Create a Forwarding Rule to  send calls to the Tran fer Rules of the Call Handler as shown belowXfer-Supervisor-3.PNG

2) Go to the Test Call Handler>Transfer Rules and Configure the Supervise Transfer Rules.

CUC-SuperiserXfer.PNG

3)After 4 Rings the call basically goes to the Greetings of the same call Handler where you can configure the call to get disconnected as shown below or route call to another call handler to transfer it to another extension. You can Choose caller Hears Nothing and Select Hang Up as belowSupervise-Xfer2.PNG

Please rate and mark correct as applicable

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
What is the after message action of the Call Handler? If you don’t want it to take a message then it needs to be something else.

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

1) First Create a Forwarding Rule to  send calls to the Tran fer Rules of the Call Handler as shown belowXfer-Supervisor-3.PNG

2) Go to the Test Call Handler>Transfer Rules and Configure the Supervise Transfer Rules.

CUC-SuperiserXfer.PNG

3)After 4 Rings the call basically goes to the Greetings of the same call Handler where you can configure the call to get disconnected as shown below or route call to another call handler to transfer it to another extension. You can Choose caller Hears Nothing and Select Hang Up as belowSupervise-Xfer2.PNG

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CUC-SuperiserXfer.PNG

Thanks Haris!

Regards

Thanks Haris!

Regards

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CUC-SuperiserXfer.PNG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: