I have read and run into a few meassages that were resolved regarding my issue, but in my case they are not getting my issue fix.
- I am trying to get the Unified Messaging working on our UC server.
- I get the error about the user mailbox is not able to be accessed.
- From the Unified Messaging Service everything seems to test out OK
- RTMT logs for Tomcat say error 401.2....authentication error
- Our Exchange 2007 server is running, and we have expanded the tree (in IIS Manager) -> expanded "web sites" and right clicked the EWS folder to select properties then "Directory Security" then edited "Authentication and Access Control" to allow Basic, Digest, and NTLM....for testing purposes of course.
- Back at the Unified Messaging side I have tried test connects and get errors even if I change evey possible "Web-based Authentication Mode/ Web-Based Protocol.
- In short I have tried them all and I get nothing but "cannot access".
- Given the information is there another piece of this puzzle I might have missed in getting this to work?
- I can also say that I can made modifications to the COS in UC to allow features of UM to work, have the SMTP Proxy address set, and checkboxes are checked for my Unified Messaging Service to be active and to Sync Connection and Exchange Mailboxes.
IntroductionThe States of a serviceIdentifying the problemServices remaining on starting stateSpecific services not startingNetwork services not startingA Cisco DB not startingCisco Intercluster Sync Agent not startingPresence Engine not startingCisco Syn...
IntroductionThe States of a serviceIdentifying the problemServices remaining on starting stateSpecific services not startingNetwork services not startingA Cisco DB not startingCisco Intercluster Sync Agent not startingPresence Engine not startingCisco Sy...
(view in My Videos)
Community Live- Tour of the Real-Time Monitoring Tool
(Live event - Tuesday, 20 April, 2021 at 10:00 am Pacific/ 1:00 pm Eastern / 7:00 pm Paris)
This event had place on Tuesday 20th, April 2021 at 10:00 hrs PDT
What is th...
Hello Admin Community!
I’m recruiting participants for an upcoming study looking at large meeting troubleshooting in Control Hub. If you’d like to participate, please fill out this quick, 2 min. survey. Thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/...
Don't you just hate having to run RTMT in a virtual machine, well here it runs in an app for mac. I have complied a version for CUCM 14.x ( from a version I got for 11.x ) It works on older versions also. Here it is https://haffi.is/rt...