I have read and run into a few meassages that were resolved regarding my issue, but in my case they are not getting my issue fix.
- I am trying to get the Unified Messaging working on our UC server.
- I get the error about the user mailbox is not able to be accessed.
- From the Unified Messaging Service everything seems to test out OK
- RTMT logs for Tomcat say error 401.2....authentication error
- Our Exchange 2007 server is running, and we have expanded the tree (in IIS Manager) -> expanded "web sites" and right clicked the EWS folder to select properties then "Directory Security" then edited "Authentication and Access Control" to allow Basic, Digest, and NTLM....for testing purposes of course.
- Back at the Unified Messaging side I have tried test connects and get errors even if I change evey possible "Web-based Authentication Mode/ Web-Based Protocol.
- In short I have tried them all and I get nothing but "cannot access".
- Given the information is there another piece of this puzzle I might have missed in getting this to work?
- I can also say that I can made modifications to the COS in UC to allow features of UM to work, have the SMTP Proxy address set, and checkboxes are checked for my Unified Messaging Service to be active and to Sync Connection and Exchange Mailboxes.
Les stations de radio en ligne sont devenues l'une des formes de partage des médias les plus populaires dans la ecouter radio en ligne société d'aujourd'hui. La radio Internet est maintenant disponible sur tous les principaux modems de câbles et sans fil ...
This document describes the details about the Cisco Collaboration Endpoint software upgrade error “File too large”, and guides through the possible workarounds to upgrade the endpoint to the desired version.
we have recently announced a new Webex Events service with a best-in-class virtual event experience that is video-centric, intelligent, and simple to use.
Some highlights (features of new Webex Events that were not there with existing/c...
The purpose of this document is to present the different troubleshooting steps to take when some service from the Cisco IM & Presence Service Server have not started gracefully.
The States of a service
The IM&P ...
This event had place on Tuesday 20th, April 2021 at 10hrs PDT
What is the Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT) and how do I use it? In addition to an overview of the components of the tool and the interface, attendees learned how to use ...