Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express MWI with CallManager not working

marcusdewaal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I cannot get the MWI to work on CUE 3.2 integrated with CCM 6.1(2), no matter what I do. Everything else works. I'm using extension mobility.

The following works fine:

- All ports are registered to CCM

- The CTI port is registered to CCM

- The CUE is up (sh ccn subsystem ccm-manager)

I have added the MWI port 4000 to the ccn subsystem jtapi:

Cisco Call Manager: 192.168.1.10

CCM JTAPI Username: jtapiuser

CCM JTAPI Password: ************

Call Control Group 1 CTI ports: 5001,5002,5003,5004,5005,5006

Call Control Group 1 MWI port: 4000

CSS for redirects from route points: ccm-default

CSS for redirects from CTI ports: redirecting-party

I then created a CTI port for MWI with DN 4000. All DN's are in same PT and CSS.

If I dial 4000, I get a busy tone. If I leave a message on voicemail, the MWI does not come on.

Must I add a DN for MWI on and MWI off in ccm?

Please someone help.

Regads,

Marcus

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Marcus, Try to add the mwi off/on numbers in the CCM. These numbers must be the same that you configure with the CUE wizard (if it was used). In the CUE you can verify the MWI values with "show ccn application".

Take care with the Calling Search Space of the CTI ports. This Calling Search Space must contain the Partitions of the directory numbers for which you' try to light the MWI light. If the Calling Search Space for the CTI ports is None, then only extensions in the None partition work for MWI.

Hope this help

David

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Marcus, Try to add the mwi off/on numbers in the CCM. These numbers must be the same that you configure with the CUE wizard (if it was used). In the CUE you can verify the MWI values with "show ccn application".

Take care with the Calling Search Space of the CTI ports. This Calling Search Space must contain the Partitions of the directory numbers for which you' try to light the MWI light. If the Calling Search Space for the CTI ports is None, then only extensions in the None partition work for MWI.

Hope this help

David

Your reply made me think!

I got it working, I needed to add the CTI ports for the MWI on and off numbers 8000 and 8001.

Fantastic, thanks David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: